2 Day Certified Laughter Yoga Leader Training
You too can lead
In this 2 day training
we will have LOTS of fun
and learn how to share Laughter
with the groups of your choice.
I was trained by Dr. Kataria in 2003
and I am happily active in bringing Laughter
to many people in as many ways possible.
This will be A FUN laughter-intensive hands-on
playful experiential workshop
to learn the history, theory and philosophy,
benefits and practical applications of Laughter Yoga.
The Mission of Laughter Yoga is to promote health
and world peace through laughter.
Where Castro Valley, CA- East Bay USA
When 2 days TBA
Both days 10:30 - 5:30 pm
Fee - Payable by CASH, check or PAYPAL
Discount if paid in full 2 weeks prior
$ 295.00 standard fee
Packet of materials will be sent at time of registration
Discounts are available for: groups of 6 or more,
Non-Profits,WLT CLL's, Facilities ,Many Groups
Seniors, bringing a friend, referrals,
and hosting at your location in your area,
so.......... Please ask !
A GREAT refresher for CLYL's and WLT CLL’s (discounted rate)
What You Will Learn
• How to stimulate laughter which becomes real and infectious without jokes, comedy or humor
• You will be trained to successfully start and lead a laughter yoga club and give a regular laughter session
• You will be trained to run a laugher yoga seminar, presentations, corporate workshops, for businesses, hospitals, the elderly, support groups as well as for people with disabilities and of all ages.
• Laughing techniques that will transform your life
• Laugh exercises that are scientifically proven to improve your health
Who Should Attend?
• Anyone who would like to add more laughter into their life
• Health care professionals; Social Workers
• Activity and Recreation Therapist
• Entertainment Professional
• Elder Care Managers; Staff Members in Assisted-Living Facilities
• Marriage and Family Therapists
• Sales Professionals
• Senior Center Staff
• Teacher and Speakers/Communicators
Support Groups, Church Groups, Family Groups
What You Will Receive
A training manual, a red nose, plus
an assortment of useful handouts and much, much more.
AND a Laughter Yoga Leader Certificate
(good for life, no need to renew)
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER PLEASE CONTACT:
Lydia Gonzales 510-390-4105